ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Uninstallation on TSM 6.2 (TSM 6.2 and AC/TIP 6.2 on ONE Windows system) - ISC !! is asking for userid and password

2010-11-17 12:20:11
Subject: [ADSM-L] Uninstallation on TSM 6.2 (TSM 6.2 and AC/TIP 6.2 on ONE Windows system) - ISC !! is asking for userid and password
From: Michael malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:18:30 +0100
Hallo TSM community,

one question regarding de-or uninstallation of TSM 6.2.

As described in the manual I'm using the "uninstall Tivoli Storage
Manger.exe"  and NOT the Windows add/remove Pgms...

I know also, that the ISC is replaced by the new portal l "TIP".

But it seem, that the ISC is still "under the cover" there, because I get an
AC and ISC uninstall screen, that is asking

For  userid  "iscadmin"  password in order to go ahead.

Of course I tried different passwords, with primary choice being my new TIP
password, but it did not work.

Is there  a "secret" hardcoded  iscadmin userid password  as a leftover from
TSM 6.1?

Thanks in advance for any hint  - mikel

Michael Malitz
Tel.:  +43 (0) 664 1415275