ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] select statement to display readonly and filling tapes

2010-11-16 06:50:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] select statement to display readonly and filling tapes
From: "J. Pohlmann" <jpohlmann AT SHAW DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:49:50 -0500
For what it's worth, here is my "reado" script to display problem tapes:

issue message i "Read Only Volumes"
q vol acc=reado
issue message i "Unavailable Volumes"
q vol acc=unav
issue message i "Destroyed Volumes"
q vol acc=destroyed
issue message i "The following volumes had I/O errors:"
select volume_name as "VOLUME                   ", stgpool_name,
write_errors, read_errors from volumes where write_errors >0 or read_errors
>0

Joerg Pohlmann
250-585-3711