ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM and DB2

2010-11-11 03:58:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM and DB2
From: Jacques Van Den Berg <jvandenberg AT PNP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:55:25 +0200
We only use the DB2 API to backup our DB2 databases to TSM

Kind Regards,

Jacques van den Berg
TSM / Storage / SAP Basis Administrator
Pick 'n Pay IT
Email   : jvandenberg AT pnp.co DOT za
Tel      : +2721 - 658 1711
Fax     : +2786 - 5134272
Mobile  : +2782 - 653 8164

"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around
the sun." -Unknown-