ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Output of script in TSM 6

2010-11-07 04:46:06
Subject: [ADSM-L] Output of script in TSM 6
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 09:45:08 +0000
Hi to all

I am testing a TSM version 6.2.1 in a Windows test environment and a little
question about a lot of scripts I wrote in the Tsm server Production .

Running as this one for example got it in three lines instead one in the
previous version, did is a way to get it in one line ?

Run ip digiprod     (select node_name , tcp_address, contact from nodes where
node_name = upper('$1') order by 2)

Output: Version 6
  NODE_NAME: DIGIPROD
TCP_ADDRESS: 132.74.59.177
    CONTACT: Library

Output: Version 5
NODE_NAME              TCP_ADDRESS            CONTACT
DIGIPROD               132.74.59.177          Library

Regards

Robert