ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM VM Backup

2010-11-02 08:30:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM VM Backup
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:27:22 +0300
How about VMWare tools on Linux VMs. It looks they have to be installed and
configured for BACKUP VM like Windows.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Ahli United Bank Kuwait http://www.ahliunited.com.kw

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: Grigori.Solonovitch
AT ahliunited DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email