ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Exchange2010 Passive DAG Backup Procedure

2010-10-27 17:13:22
Subject: [ADSM-L] Exchange2010 Passive DAG Backup Procedure
From: Sona <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 05:20:56 -0400
Hi

We installed and configured TSM backup for Exchange2010. Details as follows:
BA Client: 6.2.1.0
TDP for Exchange: 6.1.2.0
Storage Agent: 5.5.5.0
IBM Device Driver: 6.2.1.1

In our environment there are 6 different databases/archive in Exchange Server
2010 node in which some are active and rest are passive. So, is it possible we
can backup only passive database copy.

Plz suggest which parameter i have to define in .smp configuration files or
other configuration files for backup only DAG Passive Copy.

Regards
Sona Thakur