ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Comparing TSM 6 with Symantec NetBackup & Storeway CalypsO

2010-10-26 11:24:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] Comparing TSM 6 with Symantec NetBackup & Storeway CalypsO
From: snips <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 06:43:50 -0400
Hi,

I'm newbie in Backup and I'm asked to establish a comparaison between TSM 6 and
Symantec NetBackup 7, TSM 6 and BULL StoreWay Calypso. For that purpose I've
downloaded datasheets of all theses softwares and some other documents but I
can see the real diffrences between theme (in features). I poste this probleme
here and I hope to get help in this comparaison (what to compare, the
differences, what's the best solution? )

Thanks a lot for your help.