ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Copypool storage pool questions

2010-10-22 01:25:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Copypool storage pool questions
From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:24:28 +1100
Thanks for the reply but one thing I am still confused about are these copypool
tapes sitting in my onsite tape library. Given that the primary reason for this
copypool is for offsite tapes, should these copypool tapes currently residing
in my tape library (created by reclaimation processes) be checked out and sent
offsite as well?

Thanks & Regards
Paul

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.