ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Lousy performance on new 6.2.1.1 server with SAN/FILEDEVCLASS storage

2010-10-21 14:59:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Lousy performance on new 6.2.1.1 server with SAN/FILEDEVCLASS storage
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:58:37 -0400
Thanks for the hint.......using Google is great (which I do), but if you
don't have a clue what to look for........like a dictionary--you have to
have some kind of clue/general idea how a word is spelled to be able to
look it up  ;----)

I did find a /sys/block/emcpowerb/queue/nr_requests file with 128 in it.