ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] EMERGENCY:output of activity log prior to initialization?

2010-10-20 08:40:38
Subject: [ADSM-L] EMERGENCY:output of activity log prior to initialization?
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:38:52 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where the output of the activity log goes prior to
initialization?  I'm trying to get TSM to come up and it's still not completed
initialization, so I'd like to see what's in the activity log to see how far
it's progressing.  This is for a TSM AIX 5.5.4.1 server.  Any help is
appreciated!

Thanks!