ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Copypool storage pool questions

2010-10-10 18:53:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Copypool storage pool questions
From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:51:43 +1100
No I do not have collocation turned on for that storage pool. Offsite tapes are
coming back when they are defined as empty after the reclaimation and
expiration processes have done their work. However as part of the reclaimation
process on that storage pool it is using tapes onsite that are in the library.
A lot of these have a status of "Full" however they are only 50/60/70% used.

Thanks & Regards
Paul

Paul Dudley

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.