ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] RESTORE HELP

2010-10-07 15:20:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] RESTORE HELP
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:18:37 -0400
 On 10/7/2010 2:55 PM, Richard Sims wrote:
On Oct 7, 2010, at 2:45 PM, Timothy Hughes wrote:

Just as a precaution anything else I could do to to make sure the password
wasn't changed?
I usually just physically inspect the TSM.PWD file, seeing if its mtime has
changed very recently and, if so, check the internals to assure the ASCII
hostname in it matches the local system name.  Of course, you can do a 'dsmc
query session' and check the reported nodename, but I like to examine bedrock.

     Richard Sims
Richard,  I checked using dsmc query session and it shows the correct
reported nodename. I also tried to inspect the TSM.PWD but could not
find it.

I checked the  /etc/security/adsm directory and did not see it.

Thanks
Tim