ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] RESTORE HELP

2010-10-07 14:52:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] RESTORE HELP
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:51:08 -0400
 Andy Thanks,

Yes it did get broken up (left off the second line part of the url)
>>+Storage+Manager

I got it now

Best regards
Tim

On 10/7/2010 2:22 PM, Andrew Raibeck wrote:
Timothy,

The URL works. It apparently got reformatted so that the URL was broken up
onto two lines, and I suspect when you clicked on it, it just picked up the
first line. You need the rest of it as well.

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"<ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>  wrote on 2010-10-07
14:02:06: