ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to run a command for a Mac client

2010-10-07 10:09:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to run a command for a Mac client
From: "Minns, Farren - Chichester" <fminns AT WILEY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:08:01 +0100
Wonderful, works a treat.

Thanks to all for the help.

Regards

Farren

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu] On Behalf Of
PAC Brion Arnaud
Sent: 07 October 2010 14:49
To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu

Farren,

Try to add ">> /some_path/log_file_name" at the end of your command.
Also, make sure that there is no "quiet" commutator in your dsm.opt file, or
replace it with "verbose".

Cheers.

Arnaud

Corporate IT Systems & Datacenter Responsible
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com