ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backing up Debian 5.0 client

2010-10-05 10:00:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backing up Debian 5.0 client
From: "Loon, EJ van - SPLXO" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:57:52 +0200
Hi Christian!
Thank you very much!
On this site I came across an article which explains how to convert a .rpm file
into a .deb file:
http://adsm.org/forum/showthread.php?21570-TSM-Client-V6-and-Debian&highlight=debian
I was also glad to read that the TSM 6 clients on Debian are in fact supported
by IBM on a best effort basis:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&tcss=Newsletter&uid=swg21417165

Thanks again!
Kind regards,