ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange 6.1.2

2010-10-01 07:06:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange 6.1.2
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:05:17 -0400
Hello Adrian,

I don't know what "for ages" means.  :-)

The integrity check can can a while.
How large is the .EDB file and how many .LOG files
are there for the JNBXDB01 database?
The integrity check is a Microsoft requirement.
It scans every page of the .EDB and every .LOG file.

Are you performing migrations of mailboxes into this database?
I recommend changing the database to use circular logging
until all of your the mailbox migrations are complete.

If it doesn't complete within a few hours,
please call IBM support to open a PMR.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 10/01/2010
06:15:05 AM: