ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Unable to backup NFS share with 5.2.4.0 Client

2010-10-01 04:15:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Unable to backup NFS share with 5.2.4.0 Client
From: Geert Schepers <Geert.Schepers AT FRESENIUS-KABI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 10:14:17 +0200
Hello Richard,

When I perform the command the incremental backup is working fine. Before
this I only see the message: "isFileNameValid: Invalid file name
favicon.ico - file type not allowed.' in the dsmerror.log now I see some
error messages about unrecognised symbols.
I am sure that my script for the scheduled backup is not correct in the
dsm.sys file to make the incremental backup work with the NFS share.

The line for a backup to exclude a file system is: 'domain ALL-LOCAL
-/filesystem' in the manuals I see no option to include a file system. Is
it:   'domain ALL-LOCAL /filesystem' ?

What is the correct script for this NFS share?

Thanks in advance.

Geert Schepers