ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ACN5759W with TDP for Exchange when using RSG

2010-09-30 10:22:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ACN5759W with TDP for Exchange when using RSG
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:19:36 -0400
If you are still seeing message ACN5759W,
then there is still a problem.
I do not recommend doing the restore.

The DP/Exchange code thinks that the database is
either a public folder (which can't be restored into an RSG)
or it is a mailbox database and either no RSG exists
or it exists and the registry override is set.

Please call IBM support.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 09/30/2010
09:52:43 AM: