ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Operation Reporting

2010-09-19 01:34:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Operation Reporting
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 08:32:40 +0300
Hello Michael,
I have installed trial version for testing.
I need to de-install it, but there is no way to do this:
- not registered in Windows (Add or Remove programs);
- there is no de-install function in software.
Is it planned like this (sticky software)?
Kindest regards,

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Ahli United Bank Kuwait http://www.ahliunited.com.kw

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: Grigori.Solonovitch
AT ahliunited DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email