ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Mailbox Restore (individual) on Exchange 2010

2010-09-15 16:48:52
Subject: [ADSM-L] Mailbox Restore (individual) on Exchange 2010
From: Danny Schmanny <schmanny AT LGCA DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:46:12 -0400
Greetings:

On our Exchange 2010 server, I launch Tivoli's Data Protection for Microsoft
Exchange Server - Exchange Client GUI (version 6.1.2).  From the main menu, I
select Utilities | Mailbox Restore.  I can select my mailbox name and the
backup date.  Has anyone accomplished the single mailbox restore using this
method?  (I have not been successful - has anyone else been successful?)  I
believe I read that this functionality simply is not available yet though it is
available in the menu and looks like it should work?

If any success stories exist, I will post the error(s) I get when attempting an
individual mailbox restore.

Thanks.

Danny Schmanny