ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS1357S in a mixed Netware/Linux cluster environment

2010-09-03 03:36:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS1357S in a mixed Netware/Linux cluster environment
From: Günther Schwarz <guenther.schwarz AT UNI-HAMBURG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:35:34 +0200
Günther Schwarz wrote:

Thank you very much indeed for this advice. With our main TSM server
admin enjoying his summer vacation I will have to wait until I have
access to the server logs again. But I will come back with this
information.

With the admin back and a little advice from IBM I can now tell that the task is impossible to do. We will have to start from scratch with a new filespace for all volumes that migrate to Linux.

Günther