ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] FastBack availability

2010-09-01 09:02:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] FastBack availability
From: ADSM-L <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:01:35 +0100
FastBack doesn't currently support clustering for the Server component, only
for its backup clients.

There isn't a TSM Server 'database backup' equivalent with FastBack, but there
is the FastBack DR Hub component which effectively provides a ready-to-restore
replica upon another server/location. I've been using it with a client, it's
very effective.

HTH,

David McClelland
London, UK