ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Vmware VCB & VDR

2010-09-01 07:47:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Vmware VCB & VDR
From: Richard van Denzel <RDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:42:19 +0200
Rick,

You are correct. If you want to restore directly onto the client, then
the TSM client has to be present in the VM.
If no TSM client is present, restores can only be done on the proxy. The
keep in mind the difference between Unicode and non-unicode filespaces
upon restore.

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,
Richard van Denzel