ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restore systemstate troubles

2010-08-16 16:52:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restore systemstate troubles
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:50:34 -0500
These are the 4 commands we use to restore a 2003 system
dsmc restore "{SYSTEM STATE}winnt\system32\catroot\*" c:\winnt\system32\
-sub=yes -rep=all
dsmc restore %systemdrive%\* -sub=yes -rep=all
dsmc restore systemstate
dsmc restore systemservices

add to each line
 pitt=HH:MM pitd=MM/DD/YYYY

We have successfully restored earlier dates.  It is a good idea to restore
everything from the same time.

There is an IBM article that has the commands needed to restore various
Windows.  Just can't remember the number...

Andy Huebner