ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Access to Management Class for TSM Clients

2010-08-16 08:11:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Access to Management Class for TSM Clients
From: km <km AT GROGG DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:07:12 +0200
Unfortunately force=yes is not valid for option set includes (or other
additive option set options) but server side include/excludes are always
enforced before client side include/excludes so in this case it will
work.

Just bind everything to the default MC in your option set. This will
limit you and make it very messy to have individual include/excludes on a
host by host basis, but that is in fact what you are asking for.

-km