ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] FILE Device class over NFS

2010-08-04 07:28:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] FILE Device class over NFS
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:27:07 -0400
We don't do this . . .we don't even have a DD (or any other dedup system).
But my team lead went to a TSM users group meeting were she found several
companies doing NFS to a DD.

             bkupmstr
             <tsm-forum@BACKUP
             CENTRAL.COM>                                               To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     FILE Device class over NFS

             08/04/2010 12:20
             AM

             Please respond to
             [email protected].
                    EDU

Ever get an answer to this one Dale.

I guess it wouldn't bode to well for DD if IBM came right out and stated
that they don't support it?

Hmm