ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] unable to retrieve archived data

2010-07-30 15:39:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] unable to retrieve archived data
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:38:38 -0400
 I believe can also view Archived/Retrieve files using the Web Client
GUI correct?  I tried giving the user authority however the command
doesn't work?

grant authority sammy class=node authority=owner node=XXXXX
ANR2125I GRANT AUTHORITY: Administrator sammy was granted OWNER
authority for client XXXXX

We are still getting the following message

ANS1370E: The user ID entered does not have the correct level of
authority to access the client machine.
Explanation