ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Saving a day of EXCHANGE

2010-07-27 12:31:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Saving a day of EXCHANGE
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:31:12 -0700
I have play with the export and import of nodes to handle this sort of
request.

I export the exchange TDP node with a date range. Rename the existing
node to temp node name. Import the exchange node back in. rename the
imported node. Rename the temp node name back to the real node name.
Make sure the imported node is in a policy domain that does not expire.

There may be better ways to handle this request.

Make sure the export is a full backup of the exchange TDP

Of