ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fix Central is exasperating, cumbersome and hard to find what I need..............

2010-07-23 13:22:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fix Central is exasperating, cumbersome and hard to find what I need..............
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:20:38 -0400
even with the instructions in the FTPSITE_IS_SUNSET.html file.

I am trying to find the latest ibmatl drivers for my new Linux server.

With FTP, I had a 1-click link to get to the devdrvr/Linux/ibmatl directory.

Now the above referenced file says:

1. In the first pull down menu labeled "Product Group" select "Storage Systems".
2. In the next pull down menu that appears which is labeled "Product Family" select "Tape Systems".
3. With the next pull down menu, "Product Type", select "Tape Device Drivers and Software".
4. This will in turn bring up the "Product" menu.
1). This menu allows you to select the "Platform drivers, Tools, or Software".

Problem is, this doesn't work:

Step 4.1 is wrong.  Here is a screenshot of my choices - As you see, there is no "Platform drivers, Tools, or Software" option!

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services
zforray AT vcu DOT edu - 804-828-4807

Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will never use email to request that you reply with your password, social security number or confidential personal information. For more details visit http://infosecurity.vcu.edu/phishing.html