ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Invalid option 6.2.1.01

2010-07-12 18:32:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Invalid option 6.2.1.01
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:31:21 -0400
> But why does it only affect WinNt 5+?

I don't understand the question. What do you mean by "winNt 5+" ?

The code change went into the version 6.2, and I expect it will also show
up in later 6.1 maintenance. It enforces the idea that a backslash must
come after the drive letter separator ':' on Windows. Since the other
supported platforms don't use a drive separator, it affects only Windows
platforms, regardless of which Windows operating system you are using.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2010-07-09
20:51:47: