ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] What is this undocumented command

2010-07-09 16:49:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] What is this undocumented command
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 16:48:15 -0400
TSM 5.5 on linux..it's a slow link and I was typing Q VOL
STG=ONSITELTO<enter> and what ended up at the other end was OL STG=ON<enter>
and the console I had open at the time said I had run command OL..What is
command OL???? The box/instance seems to be hung since. I can't connect any
new sessions and TOP doesn't show me getting any CPU.

Did I just inadvertently hose my instance??? 'Cause apparently "OL" is some
command without any help for it.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain." - ??

Bill Boyer