ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM needs to prompt for the password but cannot prompt (problem)

2010-07-08 01:50:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM needs to prompt for the password but cannot prompt (problem)
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:30:50 +0300
It looks you have lost saved password. Try to start dsmc or GUI on node without
modifying dsm.opt and provide password ones. Maybe it will help to resolve your
problem.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Ahli United Bank Kuwait http://www.ahliunited.com.kw

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: Grigori.Solonovitch
AT ahliunited DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email