ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Version 6.2.1 Deployment Agent

2010-07-07 12:39:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Version 6.2.1 Deployment Agent
From: tjackson5512 <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:38:28 -0400
Thank you Mr. Sims. Due to various security options things have been locked
down regarding whether or not the TSM Server can communicate with the TSM
Client. Our setup isn't so big so going to each windows client isn't a biggie,
but since we had purchased V6.2.1 thought that the option to push out to
clients an upgrade was a good selling point. Again thank you for your reply.