ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 tips

2010-07-06 08:56:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 tips
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 08:55:24 -0400
Peter,

The LOCALDSMAGENTNODE is the NODENAME of the BA client node,
i.e. the one appearing in the DSM.OPT file for the
TSM Client Acceptor Daemon (CAD) and TSM Remote Client Agent.

Microsoft Exchange 2010 does not support SCC clustering,
so I am not sure what you are referring to when you are
asking "... when it is failed over from node to node...".
Please clarify.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/28/2010
11:50:24 AM: