ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 server AIX installation issue

2010-06-21 04:53:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 server AIX installation issue
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:52:06 +0300
Not very big difference between dsmserv and directory:

[tsmsrv1][/backup/daily]>du -ms /usr/tivoli/tsm/server
91.15   /usr/tivoli/tsm/server
[tsmsrv1][/backup/daily]>

Monster is monster and nothing else.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Ahli United Bank Kuwait http://www.ahliunited.com.kw

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: Grigori.Solonovitch
AT ahliunited DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email