ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] slowness with Storage Manager Admin Center 6.2

2010-06-16 08:44:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] slowness with Storage Manager Admin Center 6.2
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:43:15 -0400
You should be able to easily confirm if it is in fact an issue regarding
the performance of the ESX server by taking a close look at the
performance tab of the VM and ESX host. VMware does a pretty good job of
providing performance reporting.

Personally, I have kept my TSM servers (and Admin Center) on physical
hardware.

~Rick Adamson
Jax, Fl.