ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AIX TSM Server upgrade from 5.4.5.1 to 6.2.1

2010-06-15 09:31:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] AIX TSM Server upgrade from 5.4.5.1 to 6.2.1
From: tjackson5512 <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:29:09 -0400
I have heard some discussion from our business partner that their are issues
with the database when trying to upgrade to the newer version of TSM. This was
noticed by our business partner when trying to upgrade. I am a little
apprehensive regarding the upgrade. We are currently running AIX 5.3.0.0 ML
11-SP02-1007. Does the version of OS affect the installation that anyone has
noticed. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  TJ