ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM now supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2010

2010-06-14 11:10:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM now supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:08:45 -0400
Robert is absolutely correct.

And I highly encourage you to read the configuration section of the
User's Guide since configuration for VSS backups is a bit more complicated

and if you skip steps, things will not work (as you found out.)

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/14/2010
11:00:16 AM:

> [image removed]
>
> Re: TSM now supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
>
> Robert Ouzen
>
> to:
>
> ADSM-L
>
> 06/14/2010 11:02 AM
>
> Sent by:
>
> "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>
>
> Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
>
> Hello
>
> You need to grant  proxynode (check the command help grant
> proxynode) on the server.
>
> Regards  Robert

'Nodename'.