ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Celerra NDMP

2010-06-10 18:08:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Celerra NDMP
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:06:28 -0500
The devices on our Celerra look like this:
c32t0l0
Notice the L in the middle of the zeros?
The short story:
1. Zone the Celerra to the tape drive(s).
2. through the magic of Celerra commands discover the tape drives and note
their names.
        a. server_devconfig server_2 -create -scsi -nondisks
        b. server_devconfig server_2 -probe -scsi -nondisks
        c. server_devconfig server_2 -list -scsi -nondisks
3. Using one of the previously mentioned IBM docs setup and create the NAS
devices and pools.

We run 16TB to two 3592's and run 36 hours.  You did not say what reasonable
was.

Andy Huebner