ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SQL statement

2010-06-04 11:34:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SQL statement
From: "Prather, Wanda" <wPrather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:33:45 -0500
Ooh, cool!  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Cowen, Richard
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 11:31 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Connecting directly to DB2:

   Database Connection Information

 Database server        = DB2/AIX64 9.7.1
 SQL authorization ID   = TSMTEST1
 Local database alias   = TSM1

select tabschema,tabname,owner from syscat.tables where
tabname='STGPOOLS'

TABSCHEMA
       TABNAME
              OWNER

------
-------------
------------------------------------
--------------------
TSMDB1
       STGPOOLS
              TSMTEST1

  1 record(s) selected.

select stgpool_name from tsmdb1.stgpools where stgpool_name like '%\_%'
escape '\'

STGPOOL_NAME
TEST_POOL

  1 record(s) selected.

select stgpool_name from tsmdb1.stgpools where stgpool_name like '%\_%'

STGPOOL_NAME

  0 record(s) selected.