ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] unable to view/delete tsm 5.5 custom maintenance scripts using 6.2 admin center

2010-06-03 10:14:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] unable to view/delete tsm 5.5 custom maintenance scripts using 6.2 admin center
From: Harry Husfelt <hhusfelt AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 07:13:15 -0700

Tim:

   I should have said the problem exists with FireFox 3.5 and higher.
Harry Husfelt
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Software Group, Tivoli
Tivoli Storage Manager
Phone: 520-799-2927  9000 S. Rita Road
Tie line: 8-321-2927  Tucson, AZ
E-Mail: hhusfelt AT us.ibm DOT com  85710
Notes: Harry Husfelt/Tucson/IBM

Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.