ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] unable to view/delete tsm 5.5 custom maintenance scripts using 6.2 admin center

2010-06-02 16:33:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] unable to view/delete tsm 5.5 custom maintenance scripts using 6.2 admin center
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:32:28 -0400
Richard Thanks, This is a switch  and here we thought we doing the right
thing by updating our FireFox version, actually I was using the 3.5
version and that ran slowly so I upgraded. hmmm so now either just
create a new admin schedule altogether or Downgrade to the supported
version (never done that) my Firefox version to see if that works.

Thanks