ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Celerra Backup problem

2010-05-25 11:50:25
Subject: [ADSM-L] Celerra Backup problem
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 10:49:14 -0500
I am having trouble backing up one file system on my Celerra, the other 23 work
just fine.  I am using the exact same command to backup other file systems on
the same VDM without trouble.  The only difference I see is this file system
has a longer name.
All the files systems are configured the same way.
Is there a short file system name limitation?  Is there something else I can
look at?

Does not work.
backup node ns80_adcw_3 /root_vdm_4/FTW_GLOBALGRAPHICS_01 mode=full toc=yes
ANR2020E BACKUP NODE: Invalid parameter - /root_vdm_4/FTW_GLOBALGRAPHICS_01.
ANS8001I Return code 3.

Does work.
backup node ns80_adcw_3 /root_vdm_4/FTW_SCM_01 mode=full toc=yes

Celerra v5.6
TSM 5.4.5
Celerra is FC to tape drives

Andy Huebner

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized
representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying
or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

Thank you.