ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Win2000 tsm client

2010-05-19 10:25:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Win2000 tsm client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:23:49 -0400
Hmm.... which vulnerabilities do you refer to that were not fixed in the
5.3.6.x levels? If they were not fixed in 5.3.6.x, then they probably did
not exist at that code level.

Yes, just to ensure there is clarity (not just for you, but for other
readers), while the earlier 5.4 levels did not prohibit installation on
Windows 2000, it was clearly documented that Windows 2000 was not supported
as of version 5.4.0.0.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2010-05-19
00:02:01: