ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] LTO2s not mounting in LTO4 drives

2010-05-16 16:19:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] LTO2s not mounting in LTO4 drives
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 15:16:17 -0500
We first replaced only 8 of the drives, so that I could see whether all the
tapes would mount there.  I noted that LTO2s were mounting in the LTO4s
readonly.  However, this was the first time I tried to move data from an LTO2
pool since turning on encryption in the Library.  At first I thought that may
have something to do with it, but the LTO3 pools are not encrypted, and they
mount up just fine.

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.
Sr. Systems Engineer