ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation no longer working

2010-05-06 13:51:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation no longer working
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 13:48:44 -0400
I'm doing a move data now. Or trying too.

The process has been running for about 30 minutes with zero bytes moved.
Nothing showing from a q request, nothing showing from a q mount. All drives
online and plenty of mount points.

I would expect it to mount a scratch tape and start moving data primary pool to
the tape.

I guess I'll go ahead and do the update to version 5.5.x sooner than I
planned......