ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exch Mailbox Restore

2010-05-05 02:04:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exch Mailbox Restore
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 09:01:56 +0300
You can restore single mailbox for sure.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Ahli United Bank Kuwait http://www.ahliunited.com.kw

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: Grigori.Solonovitch
AT ahliunited DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email