ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Do we use X64 or Win 64 version of TDPSQL

2010-03-31 16:50:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] Do we use X64 or Win 64 version of TDPSQL
From: gailshusband <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:42:35 -0400
We are installing TDPSQL on a Window 2003 Standard Edition (x64) Server.  The
database is SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition 64 Bit.  The setup CD for the
TDPSQL client is version 5.3.4.  How do you determine whether we should install
the Win 64 version of TDPSQL or the X64 version.  Also, could someone explain
the difference between the two versions.

I thank you in advance for any help you can give on this matter.