ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2.0.0 Linux client crash

2010-03-30 21:53:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2.0.0 Linux client crash
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:51:38 -0400
We have confirmed a defect in the TSM Linux client that can cause this
crash, and will open an APAR.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

The command line is your friend.