ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM macro vs. script

2010-03-25 08:00:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM macro vs. script
From: Henrik Vahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:59:14 +0100
Well said and I agree.

-H.

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu] On Behalf Of
David McClelland
Sent: den 25 mars 2010 11:05
To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to stifle people asking questions of the
list.

However, as an etiquette to us all, I think there's an expected amount of
research that one should do before posting, e.g. search the list archives to
check if the question has been asked/answered before; take a look on IBM.com;
look in the TSM Information Centre; check the product's own extensive and easy
to access help. If there's still confusion or clarification required, then by
all means post away.

I think that helps to make the list a happier and more productive resource and
community for everyone.

/David Mc
London, UK